A deep-dive into real estate partnerships including the 3 roles: deal maker/syndicator, money partner and loan partner in Louisville, Kentucky.
Includes a qualitative discussion of what real estate partnerships are and how to do them plus quantitative, numbers-based discussions showing how each partnership role might perform toward a goal of achieving financial independence.
Check out our real estate partnerships (and other real estate investing strategies) for Louisville, Kentucky:
Topics discussed include the following for each partnership role:
- Money, credit and skills required
- The style of this strategy (investor/entrepreneurial)
- The stability and scalability of this strategy
- What is your risk exposure and profit speed doing this strategy
- Finding and analyzing deals including any direct marketing suggestions
- The best real estate market conditions for this strategy
- How accessible and available are properties for this strategy
- Whether you can do this strategy with a retirement account
This class was recorded to give investors a solid overview of real estate partnerships and how they compare to other strategies like traditional buy and hold, Nomad™, house hacking, BRRRR, flipping properties and creative financing.
Watch the video version of this class and download the handouts from the live in-person version:
Additional ResourcesThe following are additional resources mentioned in the class recording:
- Everything You Learned About Deal Analysis Is Wrong - Learn about the importance of accounting for reserves when analyzing real estate deals in this special class.
- Return Quadrants - Learn about James Orr's Return Quadrants for better understanding of how real estate investments make money and how much.
- Real Estate Financial Modeling for 300 Cities - See how buy and hold might perform for properties in your local real estate market and see our modeling for implementing a variety of real estate investing strategies using city-specific numbers for over 300 cities.
- Real Estate Financial Planner™ Podcast - Check out the Real Estate Financial Planner™ Podcast to learn more about Norm and Norma (featured in this episode) and their journey to achieve financial independence.